Emily Post's Table Manners for Kids
- Which fork do I use?
- How do you use chopsticks?
- Is it okay to answer my cell phone during dinner?
- What is the polite way to eat spaghetti?
These and other important questions are answered in this handy guide to eating without grossing people out. Pretty much everything you need to know to get you through any meal is here--from table settings, to eating tricky foods, to holding up your end of a dinner conversation.
Written by two codirectors of The Emily Post Institute, the most trusted name in etiquette, Emily Post's Table Manners for Kids isn't just for fancy parties and dinner at your grandmother's house. It's got basic information you can use every day to improve your social life.
- : 9780061117091
- : HarperCollins Publishers
- : HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- : 0.432
- : July 2009
- : 240mm X 197mm X 12mm
- : United States
- : books
- : Cindy Post Senning; Peggy Post; Steve Björkman (Illustrator)
- : Hardback
- : English
- : 395.5/4083
- : 96
- : black white illustrations